Here’s a recipe for keto-friendly chocolate chip cookies. These keto cookies are the perfect indulgence when you’re craving something sweet. With low-carb net carbs per cookie, they won’t derail your healthy eating habits. Plus, they’re so easy to make! Give them a try and let us know what you think.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol (or other keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, erythritol, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the softened butter, egg, and vanilla extract to the bowl. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to combine the ingredients until a thick dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon-sized balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten the balls slightly with your palm or a fork.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your delicious and keto-friendly chocolate chip cookies!
Note: The cookies will be soft and delicate when they come out of the oven, but will firm up as they cool. Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.