Chicken Alfredo penne recipe
This tasty and easy chicken alfredo penne recipe is a surefire winner for your next weeknight dinner. Made with creamy alfredo sauce, penne pasta, and tender chicken, this dish is sure to impress.
Start off by cooking your penne according to the instructions on the package. In a skillet, cook the chicken until it’s nice and tender. Once the chicken is done, add in your alfredo sauce and let it simmer for a few minutes.
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
3 cups heavy cream
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
8 ounces of uncooked penne pasta
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken and cook until it is golden brown and cooked through.
- Add the cream, Parmesan cheese, pepper, salt, and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet with the sauce. Stir to combine and let simmer for another 2 minutes.