Cookies with choco chips recipe
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the vanilla extract and eggs until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes after baking before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!