Keto muffins recipe
Have you ever been on a low-carb diet and found yourself longing for a sweet treat? If so, keto muffins are the perfect solution for you. Keto muffins are low-carb, delicious, and easy to make. They make a great snack or dessert and are also a wonderful way to add a little more variety to your diet while still staying within your daily carb limit.
To make keto muffins, you’ll need a few ingredients. Let’s see.
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup Swerve sweetener
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup melted butter
2 large eggs
1/2 cup almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, Swerve sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together melted butter, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!