- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoon instant yeast
- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 10 gr. Salt
- 1 cup of warm water
- Place the yeast, sugar and a little water in a bowl and let them stand for 5 minutes.
- Make a crown with the flour in a bowl, add the mixture with the yeast, salt, oil and the rest of the water.
- Knead by hand until a compact dough forms.
- Spread the dough on a well-floured surface and work it until it is thin and elastic to the touch.
- Place the dough in a bowl, cover it with a dishcloth and let it stand until it doubles its volume.
- Press the dough with the hand fist to extract the air.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions, let the muffins rest for a moment, then stretch each of them, and with the help of a roller form circles 5 mm thick.
- Place in greased baking sheets with a little oil and take them to a preheated oven at 250 degrees for ten minutes.
- Once the pieces of bread are taken out of the oven, they are immediately put between two tea towels so that it takes moisture and does not get hard.