Are you in the mood for some fresh and delicious muffins? Look no further, as here is a super-simple recipe that will have you making tasty muffins in no time.
Simple muffins recipeCourse: muffinsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375° and prepare 12 standard-size muffin cups with non-stick spray or liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; whisk together.
- Add the oil, egg, and milk; whisk to incorporate.
- Add extract, and stir in.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups, filling each one about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until muffins are golden and a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.