- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) quick-rise yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade, warmed
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, orange marmalade and orange juice until blended; stir in pecans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, sugar and yeast.
- Stir in warm water to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Roll into an 11×8-in. rectangle.
- Spread cream cheese mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices.
- Place in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish, cut side down.
- Cover with a kitchen towel. Let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake until golden brown, 35-40 minutes.
- Cool slightly in pan on a wire rack.
- For glaze, stir together confectioners’ sugar and marmalade; drizzle over warm rolls.