Scones are the perfect addition to any breakfast table. Traditional scones often require eggs in the recipe, but for those of us who cannot or choose not to consume eggs, we can still enjoy sweet scones!
Sweet Scones without eggsDifficulty: Easy
This egg-free scone recipe only requires 6 simple ingredients and takes only 15 minutes to prepare. Most of these ingredients are probably items you have in your pantry.
270 gr of flour
100 g butter
3 spoonfuls of sugar
Half teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons baking powder
8 tablespoons milk
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add the cold butter and undo it with a fork.
- The milk is added and kneaded lightly to join the dough.
- Stretch 2 cm. of thickness.
- Cut with a round pasta cutter.
- Bake at 200 degrees for approximately 10 minutes.