Vegan chocolate chips muffinsCourse: muffins, veganCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you are looking for a delicious and healthy dessert, look no further than these vegan chocolate chips muffins! Made with ingredients that we all have at home and vegan chocolate chips, these muffins are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without guilt. Not only are these muffins vegan and gluten-free, but they are also incredibly easy to make.
1 cup of flour (I use all-purpose but you can also use whole wheat, pastry flour, or a gluten-free 1–1 substitute)
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 cup of almond milk
3 tablespoons of nut butter- I used peanut butter this time but have also made these with almond butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 medium banana, mashed
1/2 cup of non-dairy chocolate chips.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 6 cup muffin tin.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the milk, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and mashed banana. Stir until well combined.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Evenly spoon the mixture into the 6 muffin cups.
- Top with a few more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY!!